This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by liberateit.com.au
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Liberate I.T. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third parties. All user data will always be stored within NetSuite.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Update or correct any data we have about you.
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via our website, we take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted securely to us. You can verify this by looking for the lock icon in the address bar and noting the “https” at the beginning of our URL.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information.